We are looking for a PPC Executive to support the PPC Manager in delivering best practice and reporting across multiple markets, focusing on performance-driving functions and maintenance.
The primary focus of the role is to run PPC accounts to budget, deliver account development and maintenance tasks in line with the development plan in order to deliver exemplary PPC best practice in multiple markets and across the major search engines, as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, GDN, and other providers.
Additionally, the successful candidate will populate regular performance and competitive landscape reports, and provide analytical commentary.
Alongside this, the PPC Executive will be involved in shaping strategy alongside the PPC Manager, making suggestions and recommendations, devising and delivering controlled tests, identifying problems and opportunities, and contributing to the formulation development plan.
Purpose of role
The PPC Executive will perform day-to-day duties with the support of the PPC Manager, including (but not limited to):
- Generating and expanding keyword lists
- Drafting ad copy
- Maintaining campaign negatives
- Ensuring campaigns run efficiently and to budget
The successful candidate will also work on other ad-hoc account maintenance tasks alongside the PPC manager, including (but not limited to):
- Running, maintenance and development of regular monthly, weekly and daily reporting
- Developing campaign briefs and development plans
- Ensuring compliance, content and product requirements are clearly defined, and delivered
- Devising and implementing testing proposals to drive performance uplift
Desired skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will be degree educated in an analytical subject and will have previous PPC marketing experience of around a year. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for paid search
- At least two years’ experience at agency level
- Able to work comfortably with advanced Excel functionality (Pivot tables/Lookup/Sum if/Charting)
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable as a self-starter or working to a brief
- An agile and methodical thinker
- An implementer and delivery focused
- Although not compulsory, knowledge and understanding of a second language would be a distinct advantage
So, if you encompass the above skills and think Branded3 could benefit from having you on-board, send us your CV today, along with a cover letter stating why you think you’d be great for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.