Branded3 are looking for an Account Executive who will work closely with colleagues and clients to understand their needs, and develop digital marketing campaigns and help deliver these successfully to clients. The Account Executive will liaise with clients, and colleagues to make sure campaigns are technically sound and developed and executed in a timely manner.
This role will require use of Google Analytics to monitor, understand and explain the performance of campaigns.
Client facing responsibilities:
- Understand a client’s business, brand, objectives and customers
- Consider the target audience in all campaigns
- Organise and contribute to regular meetings and calls with clients
- Provide contact reports and action summaries after client communication
- Develop excellent presentation standards
- Develop and maintain excellent time management skills
- Be an ambassador for Branded3 when in client facing situations
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings and brainstorming
- Contribute to internal meetings discussing client objectives and deliverables
- Support the senior account management team in delivering the agencies work to clients
- Promote team spirit within the client services team and across the rest of the agency
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience working in the Digital Marketing industry but this is not essential; however they must have an attention to detail and strong communications skills. They will have excellent interpersonal and client facing skills together with a keen interest in all things digital. They should be willing to learn and work well as part of a team.
The person will be computer literate and be able use MS Office with ease including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is also desirable but not essential.
So, if you think you have the above skills and think Branded3 could benefit from having you on board, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!