Founded in 1997, affilinet is one of the most established Performance networks in Europe, offering unrivalled experience, knowledge and heritage in the marketplace. With presence in 7 countries across Europe, we have over 2,500 affiliate programs on the network.
- Reaching 520,000 publishers
- Partnering with 2,500 well known advertisers promoting over 50 million products
- Delivering 6 billion ad impressions per month
- Founded in 1997 offering 15 years of leadership in affiliate marketing
- Home to 180 employees in Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Spain
- Fastest growing European affiliate network in 2013
- Fast moving, fun and forward thinking
The Art of Performance Marketing
affilinet boasts a state of the art performance marketing platform, excellent client services and the highest quality and integrity standards in everything we do. We deliver positive ROI for our clients by utilizing the affiliate channel to drive sales and leads for brands from a broad range of industries including travel, retail, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and automotive. Clients across the European platform include Toyota, Thomas Cook Group, Zalando, eBay, Telekom, Groupon, Debenhams, Landrover, Virgin Atlantic, Toys R Us, Guess and KLM.
Find out more about us…
The Vacant Position
The Account Executive role reports to an Account Director to act as a proactive support service working on some of the company’s biggest clients. You will be working to support the account management team in driving revenue for a number of key accounts. You will be expected to have a good understanding of online marketing and want to progress within the affiliate marketing sector.
- Ensure consistent monitoring of all relevant clients
- Provide support on incoming client queries
- Set up and launch new clients
- Manage and develop client relationships and campaigns
- Responsible for publisher email communication on behalf of the team and our clients
- As with any start up role a level of admin and reporting is required
- Assist in planning marketing activity with key advertisers
- Analysis and reporting on the marketing activity arranged for advertisers
- Represent Affilinet at meetings and networking events
- Manage internal expectation and report into the Account Director
- Work closely with the Account Director to deliver and analyse client development on key accounts
As the ideal candidate you will….
- Strong and confident communicator, showing clear thought process and strong negotiating skills
- A fast learner and an ability to use initiative
- Self-starter and prepared to work alone as well as part of the wider team
- Prepared to present and confident in giving client direction
- Ability to digest detailed information and use as required
- An analytical mind with an eye for numbers
- A solid grasp of MS Office
- Be willing to push boundaries, challenging yourself, colleagues and your Clients