Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Account Manager who will:
• Understand the client’s business, customers, markets and competitors plus, an understanding of the client’s internal issues, processes and policies.
• Take tactical briefs from client: to add value and proactively challenge and respond appropriately to the requirements of the brief.
• Confidently and competently present creative to the client and appropriate peers.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client, ensuring any issues are escalated to senior account management.
• Liaise with client’s other marketing partners (e.g. media, print, PR), ensuring an effective service is provided to both these partners and the client in turn.
• Ensure projects are executed within agency costs and to clients approved budgets.
• Assist in producing accurate forecasts for clients.
• Manage and report on, all invoicing for clients and have a full financial understanding of all jobs.
You will be based at the Jaywing Head Office in Sheffield, but travel to client sites may be required.
Why work at Jaywing?
Jaywing helps its clients make sense of the complexity today’s world of data and technology, streaming and sharing, interactivity and connectivity. Our offer encompasses creative and digital agency services, specialist heavyweight analytical consultancy in marketing and credit & fraud risk and a high-end customer contact centre.
What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative and technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients. We work with some of the best-known brands in the UK, such as Pepsi, first direct and Sky.
Over the past couple of years, our business has seen significant transformation and this role is a crucial element in our continued development. Jaywing is a unique company that is leading the way in the fields of brand, marketing, data analysis, digital and customer experience. Jaywingers thrive on their work and are a sociable bunch too.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaywing is an equal opportunities employer
Skills and capabilities required:
• At least 3 years agency experience.
• A comprehensive understanding of all production and media.
• Experience in the key areas of marketing communications, including advertising, direct mail and promotion on and off line.
• A mix of analytical and creative skills.
• Ability to write and direct marketing strategy and plans.
• Ideally educated to graduate level and professional marketing qualification preferred (certificate, CIM or IDM).
• Must have a full driving license.