We’re looking for a technically savvy, experienced writer and researcher to join our team and help build our rapidly expanding content offering.
We’re a friendly, fun medium-sized online marketing agency based in Camden. There are currently about 40 of us, but that number is always going up! Traditionally our main offerings have been around SEO, social and paid media, but in the last year we’ve grown to offer web design and content too, which is where you come in.
We’re looking for people who either already understand, or who are able to quickly learn…
- How to write compelling, creative content
- How to research articles based on data analysis and seasonal events
- The difference between content strategy and content marketing
- How to use data, brand and consumer insights to create stories and strategies
- How digital PR and content can support both onsite and offsite SEO
- Distribution and outreach for link-building campaigns
- How to run a social media campaign
You’ll be here to grow a small content team, and will support existing clients, while also helping to bring in new ones.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least four years’ editorial writing experience
- Have some experience with using tools like Google Keyword Planner or Buzzsumo to inform strategy
- Be adept at using Google Analytics to track success
- Know how to create a social media strategy and run an account
- Be comfortable writing as different brands
- Be able to optimise content for SEO purposes
- Be comfortable analysing & creating data in excel
- Be a confident presenter using Powerpoint
To apply for this position, please include your CV and cover letter in your application.
We know that not all editorial writers will have in-depth experience with SEO, but if you familiarise yourself with the following tools, you’ll definitely have a head-start!
Google Keyword Planner – you’ll need to sign up for an AdWords account.
Moz Open Site Explorer
Moz Content Reporting