Digital Account Manager
Salary: Based on experience
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic digital marketing manager, with a broad knowledge of all channels, but deeper knowledge in PPC and SEO.
The candidate should have 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, and passed experience managing people. We’re looking for someone who is results focused and highly organised, with an eye for detail and an interest in Analytics.
The digital account manager will be responsible for managing the client relationship, overseeing all client projects and managing a growing team of assistants/specialists, as well as leading reporting back to the clients.
This is a relatively autonomous role which requires someone with great communication and prioritisation skills.
The successful candidate will primarily work on the Care UK account, which covers care homes, health centres and healthcare recruitment, but there will also be the opportunity to work across accounts including match.com, bounty.com and GoSkydive, plus pitches for new business.
As a growing agency we’re looking for someone who can develop with the business, so there are great progression opportunities available.
Here’s what you need
- Strong PPC and SEO knowledge
- Experience leading a large PPC campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO best practice and strategy
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience of reporting on search marketing procedure and results
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A successful cover letter will include clear and concise answers to these questions:
- How you found out about the role
- Your current salary and salary expectations for the new role?
- What is it about this job which you’re interested in?
- What is it about our company which you like?
- Why do you think you would be great for the role?
- What are your excel skills like?
- Telephone interview
- Respond to a PPC/SEO brief
- Final stage presentation
We are a young, award-winning online marketing agency based in Camden, North London. Our company is made up of 30 lively people who all enjoy working in a busy, creative environment. We are hardworking and driven, but it’s not all nose to the grindstone – on Fridays we finish early to play ping pong and have drinks from our office beer fridge! We believe that in order to attract great people, our company must be a great place to work, which is why we offer a number of benefits to our employees. These include: a contributory pension scheme, a choice of subsidised health care plans, discounted gym membership, free fruits and pastries, yoga and kickboxing lessons, BBQs on the terrace in the summer and monthly massages.