Salary: Based on experience
What does Figaro Digital do?
We are an events and publishing company that runs regular digital marketing seminars and conferences. As well as an extensive website featuring in-depth essays, profiles, marketing case studies and video content, we publish a quarterly print B2B magazine dedicated to the latest insights into digital marketing.
How can the Events Executive expect to spend their day?
- Assisting with event attendee lists and post-event feedback
- Contacting event delegates ahead of each event
- Reaching out to prospective speakers and delegates through various channels
- Updating and maintaining the contact database
- Assisting with the production of the printed event delegate packs, liaising between printers and designers
- Uploading and editing event content to the Figaro Digital website
- Driving conference ticket sales through telephone calls and email marketing
Ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
- Enthusiastic personality with confident networking skills
- Strong communication skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in the use of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Database/CRM experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Outlook
- Marketing savvy and brand aware
- Knowledge of and interest in current issues within digital marketing, media, social media and technology
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign preferable
- Educated to degree level, related qualification preferred
What are the perks of working at Figaro Digital?
- Fun, hard-working environment
- Part of a close-knit team of less than 10
- Opportunities to meet and network with a number of high profile people within the digital marketing industry