Merci Maman is a Franco-English jewellery brand launched in London in 2007. We design and craft contemporary personalised jewellery engraved by hand in our studio, including bracelets, necklaces and accessories for women, men and children.
The family business was launched 8 years ago by Beatrice de Montille in London. We have grown since the outset and our growth has accelerated since February 2014 when Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge was spotted wearing one of our necklaces. Our brand is benefiting from increased media attention and we have recently been awarded the Nectar Small Business Award and been shortlisted for notonthehighstreet.com Partner of the Year Award. In September 2014, we launched a new collection “Message by Merci Maman” to bring our designs into stores. This new brand is now stocked in the prestigious John Lewis and in various boutiques in the UK.
We are looking to expand our sales and marketing team with a Key Account Manager from January 2016 to look after our storefronts on notonthehighstreet.com, johnlewis.com and gettingpersonal.co.uk.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage orders and enquiries on a daily basis,
• Update the storefront with new products and constantly improve the existing offer,
• Organise packshot and lifestyle photoshoots,
• Provide monthly and quarterly forecast,
• Monitor and analyse sales data,
• Liaise with the junior buyers, the merchandising and PR teams on a daily basis,
• Prepare annual review and meetings with the buyers before key periods like Christmas,
• Represent Merci Maman during various events organised by the partner,
• Apply for awards.
• Help with the production of products, especially at Christmas.
You are an enthusiastic team player looking for a dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and responsibilities from the beginning. You will need to be a good multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. French is a plus. Competitive remuneration incl. bonuses, pension plan, health insurance and critical illness cover.
If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with Clémence Jamet at Clemence@mercimamanboutique.com.