Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Receive and understand project briefs from Account Management team or directly from clients.
• Assist in providing market information and other data necessary to address client briefs/projects.
• Manage your support function day-to-day for all projects e.g. sourcing/contacting third parties/obtaining quotations.
• Prepare timing plans/budgets when required.
• Assist in the briefing of internal and external resources as required e.g. design, artwork, digital, print, photography etc.
• Prepare draft copy as and when required.
• Prepare status reports for clients and internal meetings as and when required.
• Develop an understanding of your clients’ business and sectors and stay abreast of competitor activity.
• Maintain all filing systems/processes and ensure clarity on projects for use by colleagues and team members.
You will be based at the Jaywing Head Office in Sheffield.
Why work at Jaywing?
Jaywing helps its clients make sense of the complexity today’s world of data and technology, streaming and sharing, interactivity and connectivity, scrutiny and accountability. Our offer encompasses creative and digital agency services, specialist heavyweight analytical consultancy in marketing and credit & fraud risk and a high-end customer contact centre.
What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative & technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients. We work with some of the best-known brands in the UK, such as Pepsi, first direct and Sky.
Over the past couple of years, our business has seen significant transformation and this role is a crucial element in our continued development. Jaywing is a unique company that is leading the way in the fields of brand, marketing, data analysis, digital and customer experience. Jaywingers thrive on their work and are a sociable bunch too.
How to apply
Send a covering letter, CV and anything else you think showcases your talent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaywing is an equal opportunities employer.
• Understand and deliver on specific client SLAs which may differ to the company’s standard business SLAs.
Specific skills required include:
• Educated to graduate level preferred.
• Professional Marketing qualification preferred (CIM or IDM).
• Able to evidence excellent organisational/project management skills plus ability to multi- task proficiently.