We are looking for a bright, passionate graduates to join our fun, friendly team as an Online Marketing Executive with a focus on search engine optimisation (SEO) and content. Our ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic problem solver who is creatively analytical. The role would also suit a second jobber with some experience in the online marketing industry.
We are an award-winning online marketing agency based in Camden, North London.
Our company is made up of 30 lively people who all enjoy working in a busy yet creative environment. We are hardworking and driven, but it’s not all nose to the grindstone – on Fridays we finish early to play ping pong and have drinks from our office beer fridge! We believe in order to attract great people our company must be a great place to work, which is why we offer a number of benefits to our employees. These include: discounted gym membership, contributory pensions, healthcare, enhanced maternity pay, free fruits and pastries, yoga lessons, BBQs on the terrace in the summer and monthly massages.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Assisting the team on the daily management of SEO campaigns
- Assisting the team on the daily management of social campaigns
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Performing on-site and off-site search engine optimization
- Developing new content ideas and implementing these on-site
- Using online marketing tools such as Moz and SearchMetrics and working within the marketing budget
- Creating insightful reports and PowerPoint presentations on our activity for clients
- Sourcing relevant content/advertising/media partnerships
- Performing website usability analysis
- Daily communication with clients
- As required, supporting PPC activity
- Analysis of online campaign performance data in Excel and third party tools
Online marketing experience is preferred but not required, however applicants should demonstrate a good understanding of basic online marketing concepts, such as SEO and PPC.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- At least 3 A-Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C or above
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products
- Confidence in handling and manipulating data with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- A logical, rational mind
- A genuine interest in online marketing and the desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion!
Our Interview Process
- Telephone interview
- Complete a brief of our choice
- Final stage presentation
To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A successful cover letter will include clear and concise answers to these questions:
- If you’re currently working, can you let us know what your salary is?
- What are your salary expectations for the new role?
- What is it about this job which you’re interested in?
- What is it about our company which you like?
- Why do you think you would be great for the role?
- Do you have any previous experience of content writing? (Please feel free to attach and example of your writing. This should be an example of writing for a webpage or a press release)
Please understand if we don’t get back to you in the first two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful