We are looking for bright, passionate graduates to join our fun, friendly team as Online Marketing Executives. Our ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic problem solver who is creatively analytical. The role would also suit a second jobber with between twelve and eighteen months experience in the online marketing industry.
- Analysis of online campaign performance data in Excel and third party tools
- Assisting the team on the daily management of PPC accounts (writing ads, creating keyword lists, ad testing)
- Using online marketing tools and working within the marketing budget
- Creating insightful reports and PowerPoint presentations on our activity for clients
- Sourcing relevant content/advertising/media partnerships
- Performing usability and landing page analysis
- Performing on-site and off-site search engine optimisation
- Developing new ideas and implementing these on-site
- Daily communication with clients
Required qualifications / experience
Online marketing experience is preferred but not required, however applicants should demonstrate a good understanding of basic online marketing concepts, such as SEO and PPC.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- At least 3 A-Levels (or equivalent)
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C or above
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products
- Confidence in handling and manipulating data, ideally with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- A logical, rational mind
- A genuine interest in online marketing and the desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion!
Our interview process:
- Telephone interview
- Complete a brief of our choice
- Final stage presentation
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. A successful cover letter will include clear and concise answers to these questions:
- If you’re currently working, can you let us know what your salary is?
- What are your salary expectations for the new role?
- What is it about this job which you’re interested in?
- What is it about our company which you like?
- Why do you think you would be great for the role?
- What are your excel skills like?
Please understand, due to the large amount of applications we receive, if we haven’t got back to you within two weeks of applying, your application has been unsuccessful this time round