Tomorrow TTH are a full service performance marketing agency created through the merger of two award winning agencies with the combined entities’ vision to be the UK’s leading independent marketing agency. Our services include paid social, paid search, display, affiliate marketing and lead generation as well as design and build services.
The role will be joining a busy Key Accounts department that plans, executes and manages for leading blue chip advertisers.
The role involves overall management of key accounts, implementing campaigns, researching new opportunities, communicating directly with clients, suppliers and members of the team to ensure smooth running of campaigns and the maximisation of revenue and client budget, as well as providing detailed reporting and analysis.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Managing members of the performance team as required to execute successful campaigns as agreed with the client
- Media planning, buying and client management
- Assisting new business team in winning new client business
- Identifying (strategic) opportunities to deliver more value to clients
- Identifying prospective suppliers, channels and opportunities
- Developing relationships with suppliers/media partners by phone, email and in person.
- Requesting information and quotes for relevant media placements/data.
- Ensuring campaigns are set-up correctly
- Liaising with external 3rd party partners to ensure smooth running of campaigns
- Compiling information into excel media plans that meet the client’s objectives.
- Putting together creative briefs for relevant team and ensuring smooth delivery of client creative work as required
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Liaising and working with the Operations Department to execute campaigns.
- Collating and analysing results
- Client reporting
- Meeting and building relationships with key client contacts
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Pro-activity and initiative
- Highly numerical – ability to translate numbers into actionable activities
- Confident with marketing technology platforms
- Google adwords experience
- Facebook and twitter experience and familiarity with social media
- Knowledge of other channels (programmatic, affiliate, native) preferred
- Agency experience essential
- Confident phone manner.
- Excel and Outlook.
- Team working skills, to work as part of one and between two other key departments.
- Attention to detail.
- Initiative to translate briefs and identify opportunities.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High personal standards – we want people that always want to do better
- Delivery of plans to meet the client brief in the specified timeframe
- Retention and expansion of key client business
- High degree of accuracy in planning and forecasting
- Effective management of online planners workload
- Delivering measurable uplift in the clients advertising spend
Salary and package:
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:30
- 21 days holiday