We are a successful, privately owned software development business based in the centre of Warwick, UK. We provide an excellent working environment, flexible working practices and great rewards for our staff through a generous profit share bonus scheme. We design, develop, market and support a range of powerful analysis and automation software called FastStats. Our software is used by some of the biggest brands to understand their customer base and use this insight to automate personalised multi-channel marketing.
We are looking for a great trainer to help educate our partners and clients on our range of marketing analysis and automation applications. The successful candidate will be based at our office in Warwick and will run training courses both in Warwick and at customer sites nationwide.
We will provide an excellent salary based on your skills and experience.
- Deliver standard training courses to our partners and their clients
- Take a lead role in training on the predictive modelling and analytical aspects of our software
- Assist update training documentation
- Liaise to ensure all scheduled and bespoke training requirements are covered
- Assist testing new releases and updates of the software
- Eloquent and empathetic communicator able to inspire students’ understanding
- Explain powerful software in a simple, logical manner
- Technical writing for training course materials
- Thorough working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Word / Excel
- Experience of other analytical, statistical or reporting software would be advantageous
- Able to commute reliably to Warwick and to travel to clients nationwide when required
- Focussed on high quality presentation
- Self-motivated but client centred with a positive outlook
- A forward planner who critically assesses their own performance
- Mature outlook and confidence in dealing with clients at all levels
- Reliable, tolerant and determined, able to get on with others as a team player
If you are an exceptional candidate with great communication skills, please email email@example.com with Software Trainer as the subject line and submit your CV with a covering email of no more than 500 words explaining what you can contribute to Apteco’s Training Team. We only accept applications from candidates who are citizens of the EU or who have a right to permanent residency in the UK.